Create a Substepr user account
If you want to be given recognition for your contributions to Substepr then you'll need an account. You have to be logged in to your account to be given recognition for an edit.
- Write an application email - limiting yourself to only 1000 characters including punctuation and spaces.
- Use your 1000 characters to impress us and convince us why you should be given the privilege of being an editor.
- Tell us the username that you would like to have (making use of some of your 1000 characters).
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a reply email is sent to you, open it, read it and then follow any further instructions in that email to make use of your account.