Contribute to an existing page in Substepr
Substepr is a wiki that uses almost the same mechanisms as Wikipedia. Substepr uses the same Mediawiki software as Wikipedia and so editing a page in Substepr is very much the same as editing a page in Wikipedia.
To really understand what a Substepr page should look like, read this page: The structure of a Substepr problem page.
by adding a new command
- Click on the 'edit' tab at the top of the page that you want to edit.
- Start a new line.
- Put a number symbol, #, at the start of the new line.
- Immediately following that type the command that you would like to enter with no space after the number symbol.
- Click on the "Save page" button at the bottom of the page.
- Wait for the edited page to save and load.